A transcendent hotel experience near Washington, DC’s Dupont Circle
Here at Kimpton Topaz Hotel, we offer a restorative yet invigorating escape from the fast pace of downtown DC. Find thoughtful amenities that pique the curiosity and stir the soul, all while attending to that vital mind-body connection. Stay fit with complimentary yoga mats and PUBLIC bikes on which to cruise around town. Afterward let an expert work out the kinks during in-room massages and spa treatments; later, enjoy two hosted wine hours in our lounge, adjacent to the lobby. The best news? In our Dupont abode, furry friends and kids are welcome, too.
Amenities and Services
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Complimentary continental breakfast for 2 registered guests per day from 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m
- Daily hosted evening wine hours from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary access to Washington Sports Club, 2 blocks away
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Concierge services
- Valet parking for $48 + tax per night
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Your daily guest amenity fee of $22.99 plus tax includes the following:
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service in the morning (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends) within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)