Hotel Amenities & Services
A restorative yet invigorating escape from the fast pace of downtown Washington, DC, every hotel amenity of the Topaz Hotel is designed to provide a transcendent downtown Washington, DC hotel experience that soothes your spirit and stirs your soul.
Escape from the ordinary at our hotel in downtown Washington, DC with hotel amenities and services that soothe and inspire.
- Hotel Fee includes coffee and tea each morning, upgraded Wifi, local and domestic long distance calls, car service within a mile of the hotel + more! Inquire at the front desk for more information.
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Vibrant Meeting and Events Space (1,360 square feet)
- In-Room Spa Treatments
- Hosted evening wine reception from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our living room from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- EarthCare eco-friendly hotel program
- Adventurous cocktails, made-to-order breakfast and dining at Topaz Bar
- DVD fitness rentals
- Complimentary Yoga equipment
- Fitness pass to YMCA (less than a block away)
- Kimpton Kids program
- Pet Friendly rooms & floor, no fees for bringing your beloved four-legged friend and an entire pet floor
- Pet free floor and rooms for those guests who have allergies to our four-legged friends
- Guppy love is our complimentary goldfish companion room, ask us to bring a fishy friend to your room
- In-room dining from Topaz Bar (7a.m. -10:30 a.m., 5 p.m. -10:30 p.m.)
- Business Center
- Valet and Overnight Parking
- iPod docking station, radio, alarm clock
- Join us on Thursday form 8-10 pm for Laughing Buddha-ha