Washington, DC Hotel Information - FAQs
- When is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 PM and check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The hotel is entirely non smoking.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- What does the facilities fee include?
- The facilities fee is $17.50 per night plus tax and includes upgraded Wifi, local and domestic long distance calls and car service within a mile of the hotel (for 2 hours in the morning).
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- The hotel does not have a fitness center, however, you may borrow passes to YMCA at the front desk. The hotel also offers cardio guestrooms for private workout space.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Room service is available for breakfast from 7:15 AM to 10:15 AM and also for dinner from 5:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
- Do you have a business center?
- The 24-hour business center is located on property and accessible with a guestroom key.
- Do you have a pool?
- The hotel does not have a pool.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The hotel does not have a spa on property; however, there are in-room spa services available. Please contact the front desk to set up appointments or Click Here for more information.
- How do I get to the Hotel?
- Click here for a map and directions.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- There is no complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance.
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located on N St. netween 17th and 18th.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Valet parking is available on property. It is 24 hours with in-and-out privileges. It is not included in the room rate. Overnight parking costs $45 plus taxes. Eco-friendly hybrid vehicles get complimentary parking.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for rollaways.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- If you made a reservation using a non Kimpton website please contact your service provider directly to make modifications to your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Reservations must canceled at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date, 3pm local hotel time to avoid a one night's room and tax charge to your credit card.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- A valid government issued photo ID is required at the time of check in.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have connecting rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- The hotel may charge an early departure fee up to one night's room and tax.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Topaz Lounge serves American cuisine. Breakfast is served 7 days a week from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, and dinner is served 7 days a week from 5:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Please contact accounts receivable at 202 521 7351.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- A valid credit card is required to check into the hotel. Payments in cash, by credit card, or travelers check (personal checks are NOT accepted) are accepted at check out.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The hotel is pet friendly and there are no pet restrictions. However, we request that during check in a pet form is completed and that the pet is caged or out of the room during housekeeping service.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Guests may request a pet free room.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Guests may request pet services including but not limited to pet sitting, dog walking, and pet spa services by contacting the front desk.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- The closest dog walking park is Dupont Circle; please see the front desk for a map and directions.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact the concierge for any concierge related requests 24 hours a day.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still have a question? Contact us